Positions for waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absie

Reaction score
soladies...

im stiggling to get at te aref flesh between the legs, where the butt curve meets the thigh.

~ i cant get to it when they do a frog/4 position
~ i cant get to it when they are on all fours
(i could if they parted their thighs super wide but the couch is a regular sized one)
~ i cant get to it when the client is on their side and the upper leg resting forward(recovery position style)

ive seen videao where they are on the side, recovery position, and then they pull there leg uptowards their chest...BUT...thats not easy for girls with additonal flesh and curves

Others have said on back, knees bend and legs pulled up, with hands tucked inder knees to hold them there, im not sure if this position wold work...but it sounds quite difficult again for girls with size.

im a big girl myself...and im either n all fours or on the bed laying down..BUT...i have very open and flexible hips...and im not sure i have hair there either

SO...ideas on positions for that area...and suitable postions when the girls with curbs please

I trained with Kim and was taught to get the client on all fours with their legs apart and then sink onto their elbows. You can stretch the butt upwards if it is saggy from this position to allow you access where the butt meets thigh - make sure you wax far enough to go past this area onto smooth skin and ensure that the wax is thick enough at the join so it doesn't break. Hope this makes sense!

Client on their back and support one leg at a time in the air. Let them support behind the knee. It stretches out the back of the thigh/bum cheek and if they have hip issues they can rest leg against wall or my shoulder. I have never waxed a client on all fours as I don't like being in that position myself while being waxed. Xx

thanks both for the helpful replies

Latest posts

Back