Postman Brought Me Something Nice Today-salon Finance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Well the salon start up "stress" is nearly over...thank god.

The postman delivered the cheque this morning from the funding company!yippee!!!!after all the grief of getting the finance the cheque is finally here!

Now i can have a nice relaxing christmas...sort of!

All that i'm waiting on now is the committe meeting on 12th January to discuss my planning application then its full steam ahead!

....and to all those geeks who posted on my previous threads regarding the salon finance...thank you.Your words really meant a lot!

Brilliant news

What a fab Christmas present for you Louise, I'm made up for you. Just one more hurdle and you'll be there!

aww thats great hun , bet you cant wait for the new year , love dee xxx

That's a great christmas pressie isn't it? I'm sure the meeting will go well, then there'll be no stopping you.

You GO GIRL!!!:D

Well done Louise

Cathyx

Well done Louise - here's to a prosperous 2006!:Love:

Well done love, you must be so excited, when you get it all up and running don't forget to take loads of pics so we can all see your 'new baby'
merry crimbo. :hug:

Fab news Lou - I am so please its almost resolved for you I know what a worry it has been so heres hoping (everything crossed!) we will be celebrating on the 12th
KxXx

aww thats great news, Im so pleased for you hun xxxx

Latest posts

Back