pre-etched tips/ lotus tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

got a sample of these this morning and the lotus tips look lovely!
has any1 tried them, ive never used well-less tips b4 so any advice would be lovely.

i thought the daisy cutters and some of the other samples were very thick tho

but the lotus ones are very thin and have dramatic smile line
gonna soak mine off and have a go
xxx

HI I have done a post about both of these tips recently and have purchased both the daisy cutters and lotus tips both look nice yes the daisy cutters are thicker but you can buff them down a bit if you like apparantly to make them thinner before application of gel or acrylic. When I spoke to Karen she told me the lotus tips are better for clients with longer nail beds. This is because they have a more dramatic smile line so the nail bed needs to be longer so the corners of the smile line do not start too low near the cuticle on short nail beds as that would look odd lol!! I am looking forward to using mine too!!

my nail beds are quite nice so they should be ok for me-some of my clients however will have to do without these ones tho!
lol

any tips (no pun intended) on applying them?
never done well-less ones b4
xx

ps. do u think they are good value for money?
and is it free delivery?

can any1 help with this?
x

Hi Button Moon

Sent you an email.

Vicky x

buttonmoon54321 said:
my nail beds are quite nice so they should be ok for me-some of my clients however will have to do without these ones tho!
lol

any tips (no pun intended) on applying them?
never done well-less ones b4
xx

ps. do u think they are good value for money?
and is it free delivery?

Latest posts

Back