Price for nail cut?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
hi ladies, an elderly gentleman I know has asked if I'd go to his house and cut his toenails for him regularly. He literally just wants them cut, I offered a mini pedi type treatment for him where I will soak etc but I think he's a bit embarrassed and it's more his wife telling him what to do haha. My question is, what would you charge to go to someone's house and literally just cut his nails? I wouldn't normally do mobile treatments for that little time but they are a lovely couple and I sometimes do his wife's nails. Tia x

Ask if they can have the appointment on the same day so that you can do the treatment at a better price for them (you won't need to charge travel expenses specifically for the toenail cutting then).

Trying to work it like this but it won't always work. Thank you x

I charge £5 for a cut and file, no polish. Not enough really even with them coming to me at home but they usually have something else with it.

Could you introduce a minimum charge per visit?

I would put it to them politely that you are running a business & you would be more than happy to do the treatment but there would be a minimum spend of £15 (that's what mine is) or if they don't like the idea of that then say you could go it but he would have to be slotted in when YOUR in the area. Rather than making a hasty decision & saying you will do it, your far better to lay some ground rules down first so they know where they stand, otherwise it'll be one if those appointments you'll end up resenting! HTH

Thank you ladies. I've said it will be £10 if just him as I am doing it as a mobile appointment, and that I'll offer some discount if they both want their treatments together next time. See how that goes x

Latest posts

Back