Price increase for 2017

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
Hey all has anyone increased their prices this year? My stock costs have gone up...grrr.

My question is what do i do increase by percent or pound? And what is the norm? X

Yes I have! After 6 years with no increase my clients didn't bat an eyelid luckily. Increase depends on how much extra your costs are I think. I went through my prices and started from scratch some things stayed the same some increased more than others but it's making my weekly income look a lot more healthy with minimal extra cost to individual clients.

You will probably want to vary how much you raise individual treatments by so perhaps the easiest way to notify clients of forthcoming changes would be to say prices will be going up by (for example) 3 to 5% from 1st April

If you do a straight percentage raise across all treatments you end up with some weird numbers. Nicer to keep things rounded to the pound or fifty pence I think

Yeah i think 5% and then round it up ...only works out a few pound ...is this too much ? x

Latest posts

Back