Price list help.....Need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
I live in quite an upmarket area and have just created my price list. If I post it I hope I wont get in trouble, can you all give me some feedback, whether Im too expensive, too cheap etc. I have gone on the average of all salons in my area.

Treatment Price Duration
Nail Services.
Standard £23.00 45 minutes
Deluxe £28.00 60 minutes
File and Polish £15.00 30 minutes
Shellac (like file and polish but with shellac) £25.00 30 minutes
Shellac Deluxe £38.00 60 minutes
Minx Fingers £ ??
Pedicure services.
File and Paint £15.00 30 minutes
Luxury £30.00 60 minutes
Shellac £23.00
Shellac Deluxe £40.00
Minx Toes £ ??
Waxing Services.
Full leg £20.00 40 minutes
Full leg and Basic bikini £23.00 45 minutes
Half Leg £14.00 20 minutes
Half Leg and Bikini £19.00 25 minutes
Standard Bikini £9.00 15 minutes
Brazillian £20.00 30 minutes
Hollywood £25.00 30 minutes
Underarms £8.00 15 minutes
Forearms £10.00 20 minutes
Lip £8.00 15 minutes
Lip & Chin £10.00 15 minutes
Eyebrows £9.00 15 minutes.
Back £17.00 30 minutes
Chest £17.00 30 minutes
Lash and Brow Services.
Eyelash Tint £12.00 30 minutes
Eyebrow Tint £7.00 15 minutes
Lash and Brow Tint £15.00 30 minutes
Eyebrow Tidy (tweezing) £7.50 20 minutes
Brow Tint & Re-shape £12.00 30 minutes
Flare Lashes £
Tan.
Scrub and Manual Tan £35.00 60 minutes
Massage.
Full Body Massage £45.00 60 minutes
Back Neck and Shoulders £30.00 30 minutes

Facial Care.
Standard facial includes facial massage. £35.00 60 minutes

Mens
Manicure £25.00 45 minutes
Eyebrow grooming £13.00 15 minutes

Please any feedback will help a lot!

Anyone please?

Sound rather fair to me from a large town. So if the area is rather up market then up the price. But being new remember you need to draw clients in, and with that being fair for here it may seem low your end, but still a good profit. Xoxo

Lip, lip and chin and eyebrow might be a little high but that might be cause most salons I've worked in just added a couple of quid for this when doing eyebrow wax x

Sound rather fair to me from a large town. So if the area is rather up market then up the price. But being new remember you need to draw clients in, and with that being fair for here it may seem low your end, but still a good profit. Xoxo

Thanks Tomme

Its all very new to me, I will be the only salon in my small toen but 6 miles away in another town there are several!
I will run promotions along side these to encourage people in!

All sounds very reasonable to me!
I'd pay it :D
xx

Almost identical prices to mine!
Good luck! :)

Thanks Guys

So hard to hit that range people will pay without feeling like youre over charging! I know Im a perfectionist so they will gte what they pay for :)

Anyone else have any comments on this? Id like to hear from a range of people if you have five minutes bored oiut of your day to have a quick loook!

:)

I had some good advice recently. I asked my sister (who is very careful with her money and not into beauty/nails/hair at all so can not justify spending on it) should I put my prices down, I have just reduced my overheads so was wondering if this would encourage more clients to use me. She said No, just offer cheaper alternatives!! I had not even thought of that! So now I have a selection of mini treatments for £10 each! If it gets clients through the door then happy days, its then up to me to upsell my full treatments xx good luck hun

Sounds good, cam always review your prices in 6months time. If your busy amd clients coming in you could notify of a slight increase (not too much though, you don't want tonupset them) or if you're not getting the clients in lower slightly. Although I wouldn't lower too
Much, you still want to cover your costs amd make a profit.
Only thing I noticed and would change of it was me was the shellac. I would charge the same for shellac application on fingers amd toes, it takes same amount of time and same amount of products used. I would keep you shellac with mani or pedi different though due to timings etc
Hth

I really think anybody who sets up in business should think about this a little!
Your prices should be set by yourself and not in competition with those around you, only you know what you have to earn to pay your rent, utilities, payroll, stock, training etc, etc,,,, if your competitors all paid exactly the same as you then fine, but i am sure most use different suppliers, have different staffing levels, different utility suppliers, different rent prices etc,,
Be aware certainly of your competitors products\prices but don't set yours based on this factor alone.

Kindest Regards x

Latest posts

Back