Price Lists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hi all, i recently qualified as a creative l&p technician (a few months ago) and i am currently working part time and have clients come to my home when i am not working which fits in great. I am in the process of writing out some price lists and was wondering exactly what i am allowed to put on there. This may be a stupid thing to ask, but could i add paraffin wax to my list of treatment as i have a proffesional kit and know how to use it, or is this wrong as i am not qualified. The same goes for manicure (as i suppose you do a kind of mini manicure when you prep) Hope this makes sense. By the way i am planning on doing the creative man/ped course in the very near future.

You can do a price list for any services you want. However, you will not be covered by your insurance if you have not trained in the services.

Personally I wouldn't advertise myself as able to give manicures until I had been trained in them - it may also invalidate your insurance if you cannot prove you have been trained in the techniques required before giving a treatment.

Yes you give a mini-manicure before enhancements, but it's not a true manicure and you'll need to know massage techniques too to give a truely good all round manicure.

Parafin wax is usually covered by your insurance policy anyway, just double check through the small print to check, not all policies are the same.

Are you 100% sure you know what you're doing with parafin wax, it can give a nasty burn if too hot, and are you completely sure of your contra indications for parafin wax treatments? It would be hard to prove you were without a training certificate should something awful happen and someone tried to sue you

Best to wait until you've done you training mate :D

Trin
xx

Hi honey

are you planning to train in manicures etc????

hey sarah, yes i am planning to do the creative man/ped course in october x

Latest posts

Back