Prices for The 411 manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:confused: Could anyone tell me what they are charging for the new 411 product. Thankyou. :D

Hi there

I'll be featuring these as New Addition/s.

Keeping the base price of the mani pedi service's the same.
If the 411 applications are the preferred choice of the customer
I'll charge between $5.00 & $10.00 for the treatment on top of the mani pedi

HtH

XX J XX

Carol at CottageNails said:
:confused: Could anyone tell me what they are charging for the new 411 product. Thankyou. :D

411 is really a repackaging of the existing retail product lines (with a few new pro - additions)

The display centre is designed to let your clients interact with it to determine their nail type and encourage them to purchase more than they normally would.

For you as the technician the major service upgrade is the pro finish products, such as "air dry" which you should charge a nominal additional fee.. say $5 as a service upgrade....

Hope that helps....

Envy said:
411 is really a repackaging of the existing retail product lines (with a few new pro - additions)

The display centre is designed to let your clients interact with it to determine their nail type and encourage them to purchase more than they normally would.

For you as the technician the major service upgrade is the pro finish products, such as "air dry" which you should charge a nominal additional fee.. say $5 as a service upgrade....

Hope that helps....

Thankyou for your replies. :D

Latest posts

Back