Princess parties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sausage

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here though have been reading for ages! I just love your site. It's so helpful.

I am adding Princess parties to my treatments and wondered what everyone else offered girls if they do a party. I was going to paint their nails and do eye shadow lip gloss and blusher. Any other ideas?

Hi, When I used to do princess/nail parties I used to have an A4 piece of paper with a hand drawn on it (draw round your own hand!) make sure you draw in the nails and make them longish, (take some colouring pens/pencils etc) and while I was doing tretments on one little girl I asked the other girls to design me some nail art nails, and there would be a prise when they were all completed for the best one.

I found that this kept the other girls a little bit quieter while you concentrate on one girl, then just swap them round. Hope you can understand this?
HTH

BKY:)

hi
i do little girls pamper parties and they love them, i give them a mini manicure and then nail art and some body gems,
i also provide the goody bags for an extra cost and glitter make up and lip gloss,
tracy x

I do the full works, hair do, make up, nails, perfume, glitter etc... body art, party bags and karaoke, they love it.

I like the idea of the nail art design drawings:)

I do mini manicures, polish, nail art and gems (usually just a collection of pink irridiscent ones that I seem to be lucky enough to pick up at g mex and kids love them).

If there are lots I take A4 paper and get them to design their own nail art. I find this is more effective in winter than summer as summer parties usually have lots of stuff happening outdoors.

I don't do goody bags but if asked directly I will get back to the customer with a quote.

Orin

I do the full works, hair do, make up, nails, perfume, glitter etc... body art, party bags and karaoke, they love it.

I like the idea of the nail art design drawings:)

wow that sounds good i bet they love the karaoke
tracy x

they do love the karaoke, it keeps them occupied whilst I am doing the make over, my daughter comes with me and eith plays games with the others or does karaoke with them, I had 9, 6 year olds yesterday, they had a fab time, but I was fed up of hearing high school musical!!! lol

These princess parties sound like a lot of fun. What sort of things do you all put in the goody bags?

Also, how do you work out the cost? Do you just charge a set amount per head?

i put a few bags of sweets, a pen with my add on:), a party popper, a 'champagne bottle' that are bubbles for them to blow, a colouring in sheet, and something else depending on what I have in, eg a friendship bracelet, a glow stick, an item of makeup, a hair item, so I have a variety and the bags are never usually the same, the bags I use are little silk drawstring bags that me mam makes for me, very fancy.

think a geek was selling off loads of princess party stuff kc333?

someone around here does princess parties and they offer a chocolate fountain too.

Latest posts

Back