Printed files at Earls Court??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya Guys,

Sorry for drudging up old threads! Thought I kill 2 birds with one stone and ask if anyone saw these two stalls at Earls Court, both relating to past threads I've posted!

First of all to the title of the thread; Printed Files.
I'm still quite keen on the idea of custom printed files for free gifts to clients, after searching on the we came across www.dsfm.com who said they were in the process of setting it up, but would be up and running and at Earls court.
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=18037

Did anyone see the stall? They sent me free samples, and I have to say they were pretty good!

Second one was a company new to the UK called LeChat. I found this company when I was looking at the American nail mags online. I was fascinated by the idea of their colour change gel! I was told they were going to be at Earls Court but not at G-Mex.
http://www.thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=18559
Did anyone spot them? Were they doing Demos? Did anyone see them use the colour change gel?

Thanks for your help again guys!

Hey Jo.
I went to the LeChat stall and both mum and I had demos done. I had an extension with nail art and mum had a pink and white overlay. I didn't see the colour change gel demoed but I did hear a woman talking about it so I think she had it done and seemed very pleased with it.
The overall system was very easy to use and we were both pleased with our finished nails, I also looked at their coloured gels and they are all lovely and really reasonably priced. The website for the UK distributor now has a shopping cart but I think you need to email them for some products like the colour change gels as they only have the full set listed online but I know they're selling them individually. I also saw the 3D gel and that was lovely too.

i like the dsfm buffers theya re brillainat talka bout super shiny lol
x

Hi

I like the idea of printed files myself. I cant get that first link to work dfsm.com???

Did they give you any indication of price with the samples??

What i would like to retail for my clients is a 240/180 file, to include in their aftercare kit. The salon name and phone number on them would be great.

The link is www.dsfm.uk.com I'm not sure if the price for the files and buffers includes the printing or not, but I'd guess not. Their 3d stickers look nice too.

Hi

Thanks for that link bimbogeri. The prices of those stickers are great! I usually use nail topia but they have hiked their prices up and also they have introduced a minimum order of £30 to qualify for discount........hmm not that happy about that.....oh and they are now vat registered so that adds a chunk on too. Which is a shame as their stickers are lovely and the service is great.

So i will be trying these ones out. i am also looking for some good flat nail art stickers as some of my clients dislike the 3d effect. Can anyone help?

I have used dfsm a few times now....there stickers are lovely and there buffers and files are brill....i didn't see them at earls court though. As for Le chat... i saw them at earls court and missed my chance to watch a full demo, but the ones i did see where lovely...and sooo shiney. They really did look beautiful with those colours and designs on.

Did you have the gel and the powder demo....? this looked so easy, how did your demo nails last...? i wish they where going gmex cos i would like to have another lookie. xx

Thats a great idea having your salon name and number on files for clients ... will defo have a look if i can find them at gmex :)

Jo xx

can anyone tell me the uk website address for LeChat????

I had to take my nails off as I'm keeping mine short this week for my waxing course, but mum's is still doing great. They are so thin at the cuticle area and a really nice shape, it seemed very easy to apply and no heat spike at all.
I think I'm gonna order the kit this week and also some of their coloured gels. Their strawberry and kiwi lotion also smells absolutely GORGEOUS and their 'graceful reflections' mylar flakes look lovely. Oh, and their buffing sponge is fab too!
If you email or ring them they will send you a catalogue out, or visit www.lechatnails.com which also has everything on it.

bimbogeri said:
I had to take my nails off as I'm keeping mine short this week for my waxing course, but mum's is still doing great. They are so thin at the cuticle area and a really nice shape, it seemed very easy to apply and no heat spike at all.
I think I'm gonna order the kit this week and also some of their coloured gels. Their strawberry and kiwi lotion also smells absolutely GORGEOUS and their 'graceful reflections' mylar flakes look lovely. Oh, and their buffing sponge is fab too!
If you email or ring them they will send you a catalogue out, or visit www.lechatnails.com which also has everything on it.

did you have to buff it off...or did it soak off..? thanks hun xx

Alida print files, arnt they one of the biggest file printers in UK? they're files arnt too flash but check them out price wise.

Thanks for the tip off RedAdmiral I shall go and look.

I have received an Email back from the guys at DSFM it reads;
"Dear Joanne,
As part of our promotional strategy, we are offering a customised cushion
nail file and the details are below;
Material: our quality cushion nail file.
The delivery: Two weeks from our Korean plant. Door to door delivery.
The promotional prices
£300 for 500pcs (Minimum order quantity)
£500 for 1,000pcs
£800 for 2000pcs
£1,600 for 5000pcs

As we have experienced, the best colour on the cushion nail file is black.
We need a computer generated file in actual size for the customised file..
All price includes delivery cost but excludes Import duty and V.A.T(if these
are requested as received)."

Looks like I'm gonna have to save my pennies!
I'm also waiting to hear from Alida.

The others are available for customised items as well but the minimum
requested quantity is relatively bigger than this item.

Should you have any further request, please let me know.

Latest posts

Back