Pro Beauty North - Jane Iredale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadiya156

Reaction score
I'm looking for advice when considering taking on Jane Iredale.

I have a small home salon and, after falling in love with JI products, I'm looking at stocking them.

Does anyone have advice or info that would be of help?

Thank you xx

Best bet would be to contact Iiaa (distributed of ji in the UK) and ask to meet the rep before the show so you can be sure what is on offer to you. They normally do offers at the show its self (free stock/money off) and it's normally an awesome deal so I would wait till then to buy into it. Iiaa head office is 02084502020
Hope you get it sorted! I stock ji and am a tiny 1person salon but it sells and the clients love it. Xx

I did have a meeting arranged but it's not till after the show so I'm hoping they'll have enough time to talk.

It's really reassuring to hear that it works for you. Do you find your display helps? X

I've had ji for years. Since about 2004. I had a home salon with the worst display ever - sort of concocted by me. Last year I bought the best sellers display and retailing has massively increased. We are now in a salon so definitely needed to up our game and it had been very worth it. I no longer advertise weddings but still do a lot but when I worked from home I really pushed them and did loads. JI is perfect as wedding make up x

I did have a meeting arranged but it's not till after the show so I'm hoping they'll have enough time to talk.

It's really reassuring to hear that it works for you. Do you find your display helps? X
Most of the show deals are available as they do great offers when you purchase one of the displays - I too got the best seller display, we love it so do clients. X

A display really helps as even when I'm busy clients can browse the range.

I'm sure they will have time for a chat at the show it was more for if you have a lot to see at the show so need to make a quick stop off. In my experience they have been quite strict on not giving people the show offer before the show. I think pro beauty may have an example of this years offers on their website, I'm pretty sure I got an email about it.

Xx

What do you think it is that sells the product? Because it's not really well heard of. Is it more the packaging and the testers or is it your info about the products? x

It's the fact that it's so pure that sells it for us. Sits brilliantly on the skin and doesn't aggravate at all. Virtually everyone that uses it keeps using it x

It's the fact that it's so pure that sells it for us. Sits brilliantly on the skin and doesn't aggravate at all. Virtually everyone that uses it keeps using it x

Exactly the same! The knowledge you get when you train allows you to get the clients to try it but it's the trying the product that sells it. I have clients who have converted from the bigger well known brands but only after they have tried it. I find doing half a face then letting them see the difference works well for me.

Xx

Thank you ladies that's very helpful x

I now have the display, but wondered if you could help.

You know the tray (not the drawer) that slides in and out? Well it's won't slide all the way in [emoji21]

You know the tray (not the drawer) that slides in and out? Well it's won't slide all the way in [emoji21]
Sorry, I have the best sellers display with no drawer. I'm afraid I can't help x

Check that the tracks are aligned in the back. Also make sure they are properly installed

Latest posts

Back