Problems with orders from Buttercups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louloubelle

Reaction score
Is any one else having problems with ordering from Buttercups?
My last order from them took a couple of months to deliver with the money taken up front. I ordered again from them in feb and six weeks later I am still chasing and not getting this order, again paid for up front!

Am open to recommendations for a new supplier for brown workwear?

yes ive had problems with them. for tech we all ordered from them, my tunic never arrived, they wouldnt take my credit card details, i sent i cheque and they said it bounced but it never, the money was took out of the bank but no tunic.

when i rang about it they didnt offer to send one out straight away and there was no apology. they sent me my money back but it took months to come.

i now use simon jersey and they're great, the tunics are great and the service was brilliant. the tunic arrived in two days.

try salonwear direct aswell

xxxx

Im glad i read this , as ive just spotted a really nice tunic from buttercups, but think i might just stick with salonweardirect as i found them quite quick :)

I ordered my uniforms from Buttercups, had to pay up front for samples, sent some of these back and ordered the rest of what i needed. Fortunately, I havent had any problems with them!

I have always used salonwear direct and have never had to wait nealy that long (3-4 days max). I would have gone mad if i would have ordered those tunics from buttercups, epecially when you have staff waiting for them or you need them for work

I have had to wait literally weeks for my orders to arrive in the past :(

The uniforms are great but I wouldn't order from them if in a hurry. Infact, I needed a tunic for an open evening but it did not arrive in time so I had to dash to Capital Hair & Beauty & grab one off the shelf!

x

I remember I had a problem with them a few years back - I had to go and collect my order from the Post Office as they hadn't put enough postage on the package and I had to pay the excess, bloody cheek!
Decided then never to order from them again.

thanks for the feedback, just got back from hols and will find out tomorrow if any tunics have turned up when I get into the salon. Definately need to source another supplier for brown tunics I think!

Hey there - think I might have the perfect company for you. They're called Ameerah and have got some lovely designs. A few of my friends have ordered from them by phone and they got their uniforms within a few days. They've both said how easy they are to look after and they still look new after about 8 months! Can't beat that. try ameerah.co.uk:lol:

Latest posts

Back