Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got everything I needed at just £110 :D love nsi x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not bad! Omg my bank balance is not going to look so healthy after tomorrow lol I want a new uniform aswell. Im not going to be able to sleep tonight :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any offers on in s2?

Have to wait till 9th March to go :(

I WAS an eyebrow wax virgin.... Kim lawless sorted that one out lol ;)

I'm stood behind Hazeleyes and Virtues chatting n purchasing stuff... :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

I got to the show at 10.30 and headed straight to sweet squared, got to the front at 12ish for their card machines to go down (curtesy of HSBC)!! luckily after another 30 minute wait they held my place to let me go to cash point, The rest of the show was good not too busy either £500 later and I'm on the train home!! X

I got to the show at 10.30 and headed straight to sweet squared, got to the front at 12ish for their card machines to go down (curtesy of HSBC)!! luckily after another 30 minute wait they held my place to let me go to cash point, The rest of the show was good not too busy either £500 later and I'm on the train home!! X

Are the queues always that long (minus the card machine breakdown)? I'm going tomorrow is it true it will be quieter?

Could not believe cnd que didn't even attempt :D

This is my freebie stash! Super excited by all the goodies in the lash perfect bag including 6 eye pencils, 2 semi permanent lip tints, lashing tweezers, eye makeup remover, 3 packs of strip lashes and 2 packs of paper lashes. I won the Orly stuff including a gelfx shade shifter. The Perron Rigot bag was a surprise bonus. Not sure what to do with the crazy angel tan though. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393172536.782922.jpg
:)

I had to leave about an hour ago, my back is in agony :( got loads of freebies and had a chat with Samantha who gave me sweeties (thanks!! :) ) But couldnt face queuing so it'll be an order online jobbie when my latest cheque clears. Im shattered and totally forgot to eat so starving! Gutted about missing out on peron rigot but I just couldn't walk any more. Will go to bed when I get home I think :( x

Had CND anything special at the show??? Would love to know! Do they usually bring something out for the shows?
No word on here yet ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing time at the show!
Didn't queue at CND like I always do, looked around and then went there at 4.30pm, waited 10 mins in the queue got everything I wanted!!!

Even met Mr Sweet!! 😃
Lovely to have a chat with him!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393177294.306289.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you mean Sweetsquared at the professional beauty show, excel?

Do you mean Sweetsquared at the professional beauty show, excel?

Yes!!!!
I've never been to a show before! I'm living in Scotland ATM but don't think Sweetsquared are going to be at the Scottish Beauty show?

Nothing new came out - nothing you can't get on the website anyway.

Yes sorry Sweet Squared!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I was replying to another salon geek on a different thread which has now been merged with this one but with other conversations inbetween, thanks Mods - makes me look like I was having a weird conversation with myself! :/

I was replying to another salon geek on a different thread which has now been merged with this one but with other conversations inbetween, thanks Mods - makes me look like I was having a weird conversation with myself! :/

LOL, it makes sense to have all of these Pro Beauty Show threads in the same place.

I had a great time. I met Hazeleyes and Maz from SG.

I saw mr sweet serving on a till but as i only wanted scrubfresh i couldn't be arsed to get in the queue.

I met the lovely ladies at Crystal Nails stand and Annamaria, they were fab, they helped me get all of my stuff, mind you you couldn't swing a cat at the CN stand wayyyy too small.
Got some great towels from majestic towels, bargin and a uniform too!

I just wish i could have seen some seminars, maybe next year, perhaps i could stay overnight next time. :D

Heres my haul (not including the lamp)

Attachments

• IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 377
  • IMAG0325.jpg
    IMAG0325.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 364
  • IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 350
It was so hectic at the cnd stand and waiting a while for my order at collection point, that I didn't check my order. I've got home and I'm missing a vinylux, what should I do ring them? Just
Worried they will think I'm trying it on. Anyone else had this x

Latest posts

Back