Professional Beauty 2014 Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing to do is ring them Kel, they're always very helpful :biggrin:

Ive just got back home to Birmingham and found the sweet squared has given me a beau shellac in stead of bicycle yellow :confused:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just got back home to Birmingham and found the sweet squared has given me a beau shellac in stead of bicycle yellow :confused:

Hayley how strange I got a rock royalty vinylux instead of bicycle yellow one!! X

Im really kicking myself now wished id double checked before I left, my friend had a shellac missing but she noticed before we left and sweet squared we're really helpful... im sure they'll let us swap them :)

Hiya,
Has anyone ever travelled to pro beauty in London by train if so how easy are the change overs ??

Last edited by a moderator:
So shattered but have had a fab day with missy and Lauren, spent wey to much money but woohoo was worth it lol

And was lovely to finally meet you Claire :) and the guy in your pic with no top, I got a kiss from him, made my day lol

Omg my hair looks a mess in this pic, how come my fringe one day is ok and next seems to grow an inch and then have to be pushed back arghhh lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 347
Had a fab day also, spent waaay too much (as per) but got everything I wanted and more, then took us 3 and a half hours to get back to wales with all the traffic and straight back out to do a set of nails, of course I persuaded her to have one of my new colours from today! Love pro beauty ❤️ X

Hiya,
Has anyone ever travelled to pro beauty in London by train if so how easy are the change overs ??

It's fairly easy. You just need to get yourself on the tube and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) which is part of the underground network. Get off at Custom House, then follow the crowds towards ExCel.

Hiya,

Where are you travelling from? Go to tfl journey planner website. Very simple x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Look who was at the S2 tills in front of me!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393194947802.jpg
    1393194947802.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 353
So shattered but have had a fab day with missy and Lauren, spent wey to much money but woohoo was worth it lol

And was lovely to finally meet you Claire :) and the guy in your pic with no top, I got a kiss from him, made my day lol

Omg my hair looks a mess in this pic, how come my fringe one day is ok and next seems to grow an inch and then have to be pushed back arghhh lol

OMG! i look dreadful in that phot! :o:o I'm all teeth n gums lol!
So u were kissing overly tanned muscley men then Maz Lol ;)

Oh BTW hows your daughter? Loool (sorry about that, I'm so dense sometimes :) )

I only just got home... Went to dinner with victoriabar and virtues2011 what a great day and evening! Nice to cu claire too! Saw kim lawless and went to her seminar that was really good! Made it through s2 queue which fortunately I was at the front of (ish). hope you all made it home ok Xx

Been to Excel today & had a great day, the only disappointment was that Tibby Oliver was not there :( Is Excel the better show ? if not which one is the best for all the top companies to be there?

Did anyone see Bluesky at the show today?

Just beauty, C10?

I was a bit surprised when I saw it, I was being told by girls there it's just as good as CND Shellac but cheaper. You can use same procedure as you do with CND Shellac. Bottles where the same as the CND Shellac bottles.

I walked away not convinced one bit.
When I met Samuel sweet I told him, he was was like really? I told him exactly where I saw it.

Did anyone see Bluesky at the show today?

Just beauty, C10?

I was a bit surprised when I saw it, I was being told by girls there it's just as good as CND Shellac but cheaper. You can use same procedure as you do with CND Shellac. Bottles where the same as the CND Shellac bottles.

I walked away not convinced one bit.
When I met Samuel sweet I told him, he was was like really? I told him exactly where I saw it.

Bluesky is legit, it has MSDS now so therefore it has just as much right as S2 to be there to be fair.... I didn't see it though. I'm sure it had an appropriate place in the show layout..,, at the back!

Last edited:
Just getting ready to head up there. I'm so excited it's my first ever show. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Just getting ready to head up there. I'm so excited it's my first ever show. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yay me too! So excited! Xx

Haha Claire. I forgot about that. I take it as a compliment although I'm sure Maz won't. Pmsl. I didn't get a chance to talk to you as Lauren needed to move. I think by that time though if we didn't keep moving we would drop.

No you don't :)

And yea got my tanning products and said I did ask the guy at the till if I could have one of the male models too he said no, so the model replied that's not fair you could have me and gave me a kiss lol

And hmmmm was funny, must looked really rough yesterday... That's what happens when get up at 7 not 8 chuckle :eek::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back