Professional Facial Skin Care - Collin & Environ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
I sit my final exams in May so am now looking for a professional skin care range to introduce into my home salon. I visited a number of stands at ExCel and obtained samples, but my question relates specifically to Collin and Environ.

How many of you have used these ranges be it in a commercial or home salon?

What is your personal opinion & experience of these products?

Do your clients like them?

Do you get results?

Do they retail well?

I am grateful for any input.

i used collin in a salon i worked in a few years ago, the facial treatments are really nice, and are good to do. The products retail really well and from what i remember they werent a bad price for clients to buy either

I currently use Environ in my salon.

Excellent products that deliver.

I cannot ever see me moving from this brand as I have yet to be disappointed with any of the products.

I have used Elemis, Gatineau, Liz Earle, Dermalogica, Decleor and a few others admittedly only on myself not in my salon. They never realised my expectations with every product although some individual products were good.

Clients haven't really heard of Environ but once they try it they never tend to use anything else again.

Regarding facials in the salon nearly every client has told me that it is the best facial they have ever experienced.

hth's and good luck with your project

One word:Colin:)

I think Collin is nicer.

I want to thank you peeps who have answered this thread. Sorry I did not reply sooner but I'm just bumping this up again in the hopes that more peeps will comment.

I also welcome comments from peeps who have had a Collin or Environ Facial or use the products on themselves.

I have never used either ranges professionaly but I have had a Collin Facial.

To be perfectly honest I don't like the brand name for starters I know its not pronounced 'Colin' but 99% of people I have heard speak about it always pronounce it incorrectly and that just annoys me !

The facial I had was 'nice' but that was it, there was no difference in my skin after except I had loads of spots for two weeks then my skin went back to normal most other premium ranges that I have used or had facials with give an immediate positive effect afterwards eg, skin glowing, softer, etc I didn't have any of this with the Collin facial it felt like I had just done my normal cleansing routine at home. Im sure there are lots of clients that have positive experiences with this range and I am told it is an amazing anti-ageing range but It certainly wouldn't be one of my choices for a salon range.

One thing I do like is there uniform, its gorgeous, navy blue and gold, would love to have one like it !

I have never used Environ so can't comment on that.

I used to work in a salon that used collin and it was ok but again I never saw any results from using it myself and with clients after facials. I cant really say much about environ but from speaking to others they all rave about it and get great resluls, I think the only thing about environ is that the clients really have to use the products at home aswell (which I know they should anway, but a lot of my clients expect to see amazing results after one facial every three months without using the products.

i have to say that I have been impressed with everything that I have heard/read about Environ. So much so that it has prompted me to arrange an appointment with a rep to see about taking the range to offer an alternative to what I currently use, (with the wonderful help from Martigirl)
They seem to be a very results driven range, with extensive training and fantastic customer service. That in my book is a blooming good start, lol!

Can I please remind people that the products being asked about here are Collin & Environ .... !!

I can't comment on Environ - but Collin is a fab, results driven range - that has something for everyone and is constantly evolving. If you want a range that retails well, gives results and creates loyalty this is the one for you. They have a very stringent policy about non-salon sales - clients can only get it from a professional stockist. They have not sold out to the department stores like so many. They also do not retail direct to the public. Their training is second to none and the customer care is fabulous. Personally I only ever use Collin on mine and my familys skin - i have very very sensitive skin which breaks down easily for no apparent reason. Using their Calmo-Derm range my skin is now able to tolerate all the products within the range to good effect. So many products that there is no need to ever get bored or in a rut with your creams - or your results.

Latest posts

Back