Promoting Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaM

Reaction score
Hi All, I have learnt so many brilliant tips and vital bits of information about setting up and running a mobile spray tanning business on this site over the past couple of days thanks!

Yesterday I read that a good way to encourage people to have a tan with you is to give existing and new customers a voucher for discounts if used within a set time period. This may sound like a stupid question but does anyone know if you can buy books of blank vouchers or do you make them up yourself? Any help would be appreciated, thanks x

Some wholesalers have them in.

But to be honest they are better if you make your own. I used Vista Print to do mine.

I just used the post cards.

hth

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 337
  • livepreview1.jpg
    livepreview1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 178
Some wholesalers have them in.

But to be honest they are better if you make your own. I used Vista Print to do mine.

I just used the post cards.

hth

These are the postcards I ordered - great minds think alike hehe xxx

Hi guys,

I've just ordered some from vista but I only ordered 100, as I'm offering a special offer on the price till the end of June. Because they are postcard size (small) do you think its okay to leave them in shops or just put them up of notice boards and the like??

Do you guys leave business cards or flyers in shops??

Thanks

Flower

OK thanks for the info. I have a trainer from Celebrity Secrets coming to train me on Thursday next week. I saw them at an exhibition in London last Sunday so saw their products and demonstrations. You get the training when you buy a starter kit to start spray tanning but I am sure you can go to them for training alone. Their telephone number is 0845 456 4678, they are all very helpful.

you won't be disappointed with celebrity secrets...its a lovely solution! xx

Latest posts

Back