Promotional offers.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have had my training in spray tanning today, I,d like to know what sort of promotional offer would help me get the practice and the clients my rep said to offer a week of spray tans at offer price of £15 . Do you think this idea would appeal to people? Have you any other offers i could use?
Thanks
Michaella
Beauty by Michaella.

Hi, I did my spray tanning training today too. Was great :).
I have advertised spray tans for £12.00. I was going to say £10 but added the extra £2 to cover petrol costs.
I think the price is reasonable and the fact that if you offer to people for a fiver its going to be a big jump up to the full price of £20 that i will be charging after this promotional period.

If you're happy to knock a fiver or whatever off, why not do their 1st tan normal price but give them a voucher to redeem on their next appointment?

Or, do a split test. Do some advertising with £5 off the 1st treatment & they have to mention a code when they book.

With the other advert, offer a £5 voucher off their next treatment. Again, they need to mention a code when they book so you can see which 1 has pulled in the best results.

Hi, I offer spray tans for '4 people at a time for £15 each' or advertise 'if you have 4 or more guests your tan is free' the guests pay my usual fee of £20. It saves on the petrol and setting up time. Sometimes I will call friends and say that my spray tent is up in the house, all set up and do they want to pop over for a discount tan £12- £15. Get them addicted, it won't be long before they are regular visitors.

My problem is that I'm the only local girl with no tan, as I can't do my own very well, I don't want to have to pay anyone else, i need to find someone local who will come and do mine, all my own kit and solutions, I notice you are in Leics, me too??

Lisa

When I first started out with my mobile massage, I did a 'back to school' special (it was September when I started) just to get some practise in. I ran it for 2 weeks and got quite a few people, who told people etc. I think its a great way to get some confidence, but I only got 2 regular clients out of it who ended up paying full price on a regular basis. The others just wanted to get a cheap massage.

I'll probably do it again with my waxing as i'm looking to switch gears, its a good way to get practice, without saying 'I'm new at this and am not very confident'. I think a lot of it is how your clients perceive you, if you appear condfident then they trust you. If something goes wrong just blag it!! lol

Or, do a split test. Do some advertising with £5 off the 1st treatment & they have to mention a code when they book.

With the other advert, offer a £5 voucher off their next treatment. Again, they need to mention a code when they book so you can see which 1 has pulled in the best results.
Brilliant idea!
I might pinch that idea of codes when I do my next promotions (haven't yet decided what they are!)

Brilliant idea!
I might pinch that idea of codes when I do my next promotions (haven't yet decided what they are!)

Tog, I clicked through to your website and howled out loud when I saw your £50 voucher offer "for the woman who has everything". Absolutely brilliant!!!

I saw that too! very good :)

Latest posts

Back