Prostyles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
Does anyone use Prostyles for their extensions? How do you find the quality? x

I'd like to know this aswell is it good quality? X

Never used them, but had to remove my friend's after 10 weeks. She does really look after her extensions as I do them now, they were blonde. Think a large problem was the fitting as they were fusion bonded and the shredded stacks. After the 10 wks all she had left in the back were bonds. The hair was really coarse as well.

Was it the stylist then do you think? Did she the condition of the hair was any good before they fell out lol x

Was it the stylist then do you think? Did she the condition of the hair was any good before they fell out lol x

The hair felt horrible, my friend always used Balmain shampoo and conditioner, the shop told get she could use anything. She had them done in Manchester as she stupidly thought she cud get them done cheaper up north, and she has family there. I then fitted Balmain which she my h preferred and got 6 months put of.

Well iv been recommended to a girl to do mine and this is the hair she uses but my friend said she loves hers and the hair looks lovely! Has anyone else used this? X

I haven't used it or tested it out but since the original post I have had a sample sent out and it looks and feels lovely.

The hair felt horrible, my friend always used Balmain shampoo and conditioner, the shop told get she could use anything. She had them done in Manchester as she stupidly thought she cud get them done cheaper up north, and she has family there. I then fitted Balmain which she my h preferred and got 6 months put of.

It's strange that she would have been told this by a trained Prostyles extensionist when they have their own formulated aftercare system to be used with their hair. Maybe she wasn't trained?

Oh does it have u used any other hair to compare it to? X

It's strange that she would have been told this by a trained Prostyles extensionist when they have their own formulated aftercare system to be used with their hair. Maybe she wasn't trained?

Have no idea, but she had them fitted in a salon, that's all I know. When she told me the manufacturer I'd never heard of them, so actually put a thread on here to find out more,but neither had anyone else, if you search it was about 12 months ago. I can only speak as I find, that was my only experience, have never fitted them or come across them at any other time. My client had bought Balmain off her own back as wasn't recommended anything. Maybe there's more than one prostyles? She paid £270 for a full head in a salon.

Latest posts

Back