Pure Nails halo gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try the Halo polish how did you get on,? as im now thinking of trying this Polish too as used OPI and not getting on very well with OPI Gel.Thank you

I have been using Halo polishes recently. I use the full system on both natural nails and acrylic and have used the colours and the glitters. I have had no problems whatsoever. They last out the same as my other gel polish brand o problem. Fab choice of colours too!

Hope this helps. Xx

The rose gold glitter is gorgeous layered over a nude or a peach colour. My friend did mine in this for my holiday and I got loads of compliments and no problem with longevity. She did say that some of their nude colours peel off though.

I have been using Halo polishes recently. I use the full system on both natural nails and acrylic and have used the colours and the glitters. I have had no problems whatsoever. They last out the same as my other gel polish brand o problem. Fab choice of colours too!

Hope this helps. Xx
Thank you yes it does. I've never heard of that make before but came across it on local suppliers site. I think I will try these. Thanks

I’ve got quite a few colours of the halo but seem to peel off and bubble. The glitters are amazing but not so much the colours

I've just bought a few colours from the Halo range, I'm loving the colours and the price, it makes it a little more affordable for my clients. I'm using it along g side the edge system and so far have had some fabulous results. So far so good! I may just invest in all of their colour range.

I'm having problems with peeling ....should I increase curing time to 1 min? Also haven't been using Halo top or base coats so wonder if I should invest.....I've got nearly 30 colours and afraid to use at moment as it's rotten when clients return with peeling nails. I have no problem with cheaper polishes btw! Halo was my upgrade as only starting out, want to be able to use with confidence!

Is it the nude colours that are peeling? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that this is a common problem.

I'm having problems with peeling ....should I increase curing time to 1 min? Also haven't been using Halo top or base coats so wonder if I should invest.....I've got nearly 30 colours and afraid to use at moment as it's rotten when clients return with peeling nails. I have no problem with cheaper polishes btw! Halo was my upgrade as only starting out, want to be able to use with confidence!
I have bought one colour with their top Nd base coat today and was given a leaflet which days 60 seconds led and 180 uv for curing times. This is the same for all coats. it also says wait 5 seconds on the last cure before taking off the tacky layer if you are not using the no wipe top coat. Hope this helps.

I have done my mum's nails today with it as a test. I am normally a shellac girl. If my mum can keep it on anyone can lol x
IMG_20180316_183317_869.jpg

I've had great results with it. I use the full system, and run it along side another brand. Apart from the usual wear and tear you might see at a 2/3 week appt, I've seen nothing that gives me cause for concern.
I like the colour choices, it certainly has some colours in its range that my other brand doesn't. Which is very useful.
The colours have a lovely pigmentation, I haven't tried any of the glitter ones as yet, as I only really use loose glitter. So can't comment on those.
But so far, I like what I've seen. Hope that helps x
I've used their rose gold glitter one, it's really popular and looks amazing xxx

Has anyone used this polish before? What do you think of it?
I’ve been using halo for about 6months and I am now pretty much exclusive with it. Its highly pigmented so 2 coats cover where as with ibd I used to sometimes use 4 coats.
I did a training with Halo when I started using them and their advice was make sure your coats are very thin, if it too thick it wont cure and will bubble or lift. Each layer also needs curing for 60sec with led 30 sec isnt long enough.
I use their base and top coat too, they also have a gorgeous sparkle top coat which my clients love.
some of the glitter colours can seem a bit thick and glupy when you get them but I find with a good shake and warming them between my legs while Im prepping sorts it out and they go on great.
I cant recommend it enough.

I’ve been using halo for about 6months and I am now pretty much exclusive with it. Its highly pigmented so 2 coats cover where as with ibd I used to sometimes use 4 coats.
I did a training with Halo when I started using them and their advice was make sure your coats are very thin, if it too thick it wont cure and will bubble or lift. Each layer also needs curing for 60sec with led 30 sec isnt long enough.
I use their base and top coat too, they also have a gorgeous sparkle top coat which my clients love.
some of the glitter colours can seem a bit thick and glupy when you get them but I find with a good shake and warming them between my legs while Im prepping sorts it out and they go on great.
Hi- I’m interested in Halo- how long does it last and how easy is it to remove? X

I currently use cnd shellac but I'm need g a non wipe top coat would you recommend the halo non wipe top coat. Is it hard wearing I'm needing it for my chrome nails. Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back