Pure Organics manicure & pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little-princess

Reaction score
Hi everyone, do any of you use Pure Organics manicure & pedicure products? I am considering using this range in my new salon and I would love some feedback my other choice is CND Marine products. Which scent do you prefer in the Pure Organics range? I would love to try get some samples to try them out. Thank you all in advance x

Hi!

I use (& educate for, for transparency) Pure Organics™ and I totally love it!

It comes in 5 fragrance options, with each range offering there own u iTunes additional benefits.

Where abouts are you located? I would definitely recommend you Getty in touch with your closest Education Emissary to discuss popping along to experience the ranges, and perhaps arrange attending a class (if you are planning on investing in a kit then the class is a great price, and will enable you to use the system to its absolute best, saving you money and gaining you clients)

I am based in Essex, and my page is www.facebook.com/LauraWhiteEducationEmissaryTCBG

If you have any questions at all just fire them my way.

Hi thank you for replying.
I am based in Cork in Southern Ireland. I am not familiar with the products and I have not heard of them being used in nearby salons x

Do you know where we can buy them from? I'm also in ireland & would love to invest.

I have the citrus orange cuticle oil and I absolutely love. All clients that have had their nails done always comment on the gorgeous smell. I cant wait to get the full range x

I'm so sorry I haven't responded before now, my salon geek account has been funny for nearly a month and I've not been able to get in!!

BBCharmer (Bernadette!) has given you the correct information - The Creative Beauty Group is the place to register.

Latest posts

Back