Purple hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandrajm

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help.My friend has very light blonde hair 10 and wants some purple putting in underneath. IV only worked with wella and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a nice purple ( dark purple ) and would I be able to achieve this colour without bleaching the hair first.thanks in advance.

Is she naturally a 10?

Is she naturally a 10?
No her hair is coloured she probably has 40% grey as well.
IV got evolution deep purple now and did a strand test it did take,not as bright as it should be but still a nice colour so will probably give it a go

You need to neutralise the yellow first then add the purple otherwise, you're effectively using the tint as a toner. You'll probably need two applications to ensure brightness and longevity.

You need to neutralise the yellow first then add the pu
You need to neutralise the yellow first then add the purple otherwise, you're effectively using the tint as a toner. You'll probably need two applications to ensure brightness and longevity.
You need to neutralise the yellow first then add the purple otherwise, you're effectively using the tint as a toner. You'll probably need two applications to ensure brightness and longevity.[/
rple otherwise, you're effectively using the tint as a toner. You'll probably need two applications to ensure brightness and longevity.[/QUO

Yes I will thank you

Latest posts

Back