Qualification on holistic massasge!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishgirl26

Reaction score
Hi,im currently working as a beauty therapist in a beauty salon in dublin ireland for the past 2years. 3 years ago i received my qualifications in beauty therapy which i received a diploma, in the hollistic end i failed a&p mogule which meant my diploma was refered until i resat my exam...now my problem is I get nervous in exams and I never went back to repeat that exam and have well past the deadline. I would have to repeat the whole hollistic massage year when i only failed the a&p, I couldnt go through the whole year again!!!

I am a massage therapist in the salon at the moment and my boss and clients think im very good at it,its just my diploma im missing!!!

I need help to what i should say and do when applying for beauty jobs in the future???I have experience but no diploma!!! Help please

I think the problem you would have would be if anyone were to make an insurance claim against you, because i think without the full qualification your insurance will not be valid.
This would also be a problem were you to work for anyone else,really you would have to be honest about your situation.
Im not sure i see a way around it other than to do a separate anatomy and physiology course part time at college.Who insures you at the mo maybe ring them and get advice.
Actually without a diploma you are probably not insurable now because any insurance company when paying out for a claim would need to see your diploma and be sure you are fully qualified.

Latest posts

Back