qualifications

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
im just woundering, i have passed with star nails l&p manicures nail art, although i know what im doing and am fairly confident, the nails i do look pretty good do i still need to keep doing nail courses, i have also started to use NSI BALANCE which looks very fab. every body on here keeps passing with different exams, so my queistion is.. with what i have am i ok to carry on going mobile. although i know that you can never learn to much.. also what is MASTER

I have been told to get as much good training under my belt!!!! as you can never have too much.
I am sure you will get lots of advice on this one I just thought I would reply and bump this question up the list for you as it is a good one.
Good luck in what ever you do it seems as you are doing well.
Caz xxx

I did the same training as you as well as the advanced workshops but decided o go with a diffeent ompany. A four day course is not enough to go into a salon with you need more experience. A masters means that you hae reached a very high standard and the four day course is just the begining. the more training you get the better your nails beome as we learn about diferent problems and how o overome them. I think if you do a search is was once said that a intial training course is ok to be asking people to pay you a litle fo your nails and the more you do the better they get and the more you can charge, like Junior stylist, stylist and senior stylist in hairdresing nails have their levels as well. So keep on doing what you doing and achieve all you can to do the best you can and congraualions and well done
HTH

Hi Diane

I started out with Essentials Acrylic course, then did the total technician training course with Star Nails. I then did the Essentials Airbrush course and went on to have one to one training with one of Melle Stripp's trainers in Cambridgeshire. I have since done gel, l&p and pedicure courses with Pronails and am seriously looking at doing my fibreglass foundation course with Creative and hopefully going on to get my Masters in it. I love training and think its important to keep doing it, to get the experience and to keep up to date with things.

hi again went of for a while on ebay looking for a nail trainer. you are right 4 days is not enough, thought that when i was on the course. definetly gonna go with creative(widen my skills) and get them certificates rolling in:) . ive been thinking for the last few days rather than doing mobile id love to work in a salon or have my own one day. i dont really have any wear to set up at home all the time just to have it set up always.(no space) packing and unpacking all the time such a pain:rolleyes: i like having everthing organised and set up in its own place.(perfectionist):) . DIANNA X

Latest posts

Back