Question about well-less tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SianPeche

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just a quick question about well-less tips...

Do they need to be blended and are they suitable for all types of nails?

Thanks for any input!

Yes and yes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes and Yes is not strictly correct .

We stock Pre Etched Tips well less tips and you do NOT have to blend these .

Literally just adhere and then apply product . As their name suggest these tips are already 'etched' on top and below of the tip but you do not have to blend them

I would say that these are suitable for most people apart from sever nail biters . You place the tip on the natural smile line

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I trained in well-less tips. I was trained to blend a natural tip even tho it's well-less to create the best natural look, however this is not needed for a French tip, only remove the shine in that one. This is examples of gel extensions I have done using both well-less tips... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417292924.956047.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417292935.190095.jpg

Yes and Yes is not strictly correct .

We stock Pre Etched Tips well less tips and you do NOT have to blend these .

Literally just adhere and then apply product . As their name suggest these tips are already 'etched' on top and below of the tip but you do not have to blend them

I would say that these are suitable for most people apart from sever nail biters . You place the tip on the natural smile line
Hi, where can i get these x

I was taught that well less tips do not need blending, they only need the shine taking off if you're using gel. I've never had any issues caused by not blending?

Latest posts

Back