Questions from Sweden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonette

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Nail Geeks!!!

I moved to Sweden and started during nails. I'm a newbie and wondered if u guys might give me some tips.

I use OPI Microbond gels. Does anybody have any experience from using this system?

What's fabric #? Is its stronger than Backsctachers Extreme. This is what i use when my customer whats silk/fiberglass. I do strengthen the stress point with precut silk though. I work with brush on resin but find that my glue cloggs easily.Any tips??

Thats all my questions for now!
Tonette from Sweden!!!

Tonette said:
Hi Fellow Nail Geeks!!!

I moved to Sweden and started during nails. I'm a newbie and wondered if u guys might give me some tips.

I use OPI Microbond gels. Does anybody have any experience from using this system?

What's fabric #? Is its stronger than Backsctachers Extreme. This is what i use when my customer whats silk/fiberglass. I do strengthen the stress point with precut silk though. I work with brush on resin but find that my glue cloggs easily.Any tips??

Tonette from Sweden!!!

Hi Tonette .... and welcome to the Nail Geek site.

I won't comment on OPI question but I certainly can re Fabric#.

Fabric# is very much stronger than Extreme and there is no need for a stress strip 99% of the time. It has beautiful clarity and exceptional bonding as well as the look of a perfect Liquid and Powder nail because the resins automatically build shape into the enhancement. There is no heat sensation and very little use of activator making the Fabric# system very pleasent and safe to use. Fabric# is available from Designer Nails ... 0113 275 5719
Good luck in Sweden, I hope you are very successful there.
oops, I forgot, the bottles are all non clogging bottles ... that does assume of course that you do not cause the problem yourself by activating the resin in the bottles. :D

Tonette said:
Hi Fellow Nail Geeks!!!

Tonette from Sweden!!!
Hello Tonette, its nice to have you here!
I cant comment on OPI microwrap as I have never used that and Geeg has answered you question in relation to Fabric#....but I do use Extreme Glaze. I dont think that Extreme Glaze on its own provides a strong enhancement. (ie: resin...dip...resin...dip) In my experience it always will need reinforcing with Fibreglass or silk, particularly in the stress area, although I do think that an Extreme Glaze nail does look lovely. :Love:
With regard to your brush clogging....Im sure that you do wipe it before returning to the Glaze bottle after coating the Exteme Glaze powder. I think sometimes its what you wipe that brush with that causes the problem....if you are using a tissue, say, then there are many fibres in it, I found that no end of wiping on tissues or a paper roll still didnt solve the clogged brush problem. Now I use the salon placemats and just keep them folded just the way they came out of the packing. I wipe my brush then fold the placemat over and over and over again, each time, ensuring I have a clean area to wipe. I seem to have eliminated that dreaded brush clogging thing that tends to go on with the Extreme Glaze. The placemats arent that costly really...well compared to buying replacement brushes and new Finish/Base Glaze I suppose they aren't! :eek:
Im hoping thats of some help to you.....and good luck in all you do in Sweden!

Thank u so much for your help....... I'm definately gonna try and get Fabric#!!!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back