quick wax heater question..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleL

Reaction score
Sorry once again to ask another waxing question :o

but i just wondered what the different between a wax heater thats say... 400cc and 800cc or even 1000cc? :o

Is this the amount of wax the heater can hold or is it something to do with the temperture it heats upto?!?

Im sorry to ask such a silly question but im looking to buy a heater and not sure whether to go for a 400cc or 800cc version of the heater?

Lau x

Hi
It relates to the capacity of wax the heater holds. I have the 800cc Hive heater (purple lid).
I like to keep the wax in the container it comes in and put that straight into the heater. I find I can put a 450/500g tub in & it fits ok or can use the larger 800g tins if I like too.

If it is the same hive one you're looking at - I would recommend the 800cc as it is about same price but gives you flexibilty if you do want to fill it up with a larger amount of wax. Plus, it is a very compact, neat design anyway.

many thanks for that.. i was pretty sure that it related to the capacity, however i just wanted to check before i purchased a heater.....

yes it is the hive heater im looking at... was thinking about going for the 800cc one..

Does this 800cc hive heater have a removable chamber so that you can pour wax directly into the heater?

lau x

many thanks for that.. i was pretty sure that it related to the capacity, however i just wanted to check before i purchased a heater.....

yes it is the hive heater im looking at... was thinking about going for the 800cc one..

Does this 800cc hive heater have a removable chamber so that you can pour wax directly into the heater?

lau x
Sure Does x

Thank you!! i love this site :hug:

x

Sorry once again to ask another waxing question :o

Lau x

Don't apologise........this is a beauty forum. It's the size of the heater/bucket that you put the wax into. the higher the number, the more wax you can put in. xxx

Latest posts

Back