Radical French Tips with rebalance????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curzy

Reaction score
Hi

I am currently training with Creative and have one day left of my 5 day foundation course.

Anyway during the course we were talking about the Radial French White Tips. I was wondering, could some one tell me how you rebalance the nail when wearing white tips.:confused:

I have only learnt the forever french method and I am wondering how you move the smile line back down the nail when wearing a white tip.

Hope this makes sense. You help is greatly appreciated.:wink2:

hello ! i have just put a smiler post in my self !!! i soke off the over lay each time i do in fills !!!! (in my infill price i include 2 free replacements and charge £1 for any extras !) but i only know the white tip way ... still waiting to go and learn permanent French with l and p ! hope this helps !
(ooh could you look at my post you might be able to help me with my question ! cheeky i know !!!!!) thanks xxxxxx

you can use More Than White to replace the smile line, depends on which system you are using I suppose
ie white powder, or white gel to replace the smile instead of MTW.
soaking off each time you do fills will damage the nails, there have been a few posts about it recently.
hth
x

I currently use L&P and def. dont want to soak off the enhancement everytime!

Latest posts

Back