Radio frequency face treatment - what medium?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate79

Reaction score
Hi guys,
am thinking getting a rf facial machine... What mediums are everyone using?
Thanks.

There are special RF gels available from companies like House of Famuir/Carlton etc

Thanks I will check them out! 👍

Hi I'm also looking into a rf machine. Which companies would you recommend to train with?

Hi I'm also looking into a rf machine. Which companies would you recommend to train with?

We have the Endymed 3deep machine which is face and body skin tightening and fractional, we've had amazing results its from aesthetic are which are a fantastic company and really look after us xx

Thank you. I'm thinking just face as we have other machines for body. I think clients would like the option of micro current or RF. our budget is not huge so looking for a reputable supplier with a reasonably priced machine.

We have the Endymed 3deep machine which is face and body skin tightening and fractional, we've had amazing results its from aesthetic are which are a fantastic company and really look after us xx

Sorry for commenting on such an old post, just surfing through and looking at some of the RF machines for body. Would you mind me asking your opinion on Endymed now as well as the cost of the device and tools?

Sorry for commenting on such an old post, just surfing through and looking at some of the RF machines for body. Would you mind me asking your opinion on Endymed now as well as the cost of the device and tools?

Just so you know, @Paige@TheClinik hasn’t logged in to SG since 2017, so is unlikely to respond.

Latest posts

Back