Random gifts from clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stook

Reaction score
...as per title, I was wondering if anyone had ever received a random gift from a client.

I only ask as a client phoned today asking if I liked fish to which I said I did.

An hour later she turned up with a bloody huge trout her husband had caught this morning. Gutted and boned and ready for the oven. A thank you for nurturing her nails back to health.

Needless to say, chocolate is more on my wavelength but it was very nice.

O wow i have had everything from a Lamb cooked dinner (because we look under feed) to tickets to the masons ball, some gifts are inviting and i feel greatly overwhelmed and others are simply breath taking and unwanted and i do not how to react , when my daughter got run over while trying to save an injured bird (she was not seriously injured thank god) one of my farming clients turned up at our salon with a bloody cockerel in a great big sack and let it go in our reception area than just left , he honestly thought he was helping us and wonted my daughter to have the cockerel in place of the bloody bird, that was the most awkward but well intended gift i have ever received .

To be fair, I cooked it last night and it was very good.

I've had all sorts over the yrs. Fish tank, garden pots, garden ornaments(the cute round rock faces , loves them lol) scarves, sweet peas, cakes, cheese scones, lol,

O wow i have had everything from a Lamb cooked dinner (because we look under feed) to tickets to the masons ball, some gifts are inviting and i feel greatly overwhelmed and others are simply breath taking and unwanted and i do not how to react , when my daughter got run over while trying to save an injured bird (she was not seriously injured thank god) one of my farming clients turned up at our salon with a bloody cockerel in a great big sack and let it go in our reception area than just left , he honestly thought he was helping us and wonted my daughter to have the cockerel in place of the bloody bird, that was the most awkward but well intended gift i have ever received .
Oh my! A cockerel loose in the reception area cracked me up.
I've only ever received meals (I'm mobile) and chocolate. Although one client did offer a reading, which I declined but against my wishes said I was expecting twins or 2 babies close together (she was right, I did have 2 pregnancies close together) and gave me a beautiful bracelet she had made herself. Then never booked in with me again.

Oh my! A cockerel loose in the reception area cracked me up.
I've only ever received meals (I'm mobile) and chocolate. Although one client did offer a reading, which I declined but against my wishes said I was expecting twins or 2 babies close together (she was right, I did have 2 pregnancies close together) and gave me a beautiful bracelet she had made herself. Then never booked in with me again.

I'm ridiculously superstitious.

I would be worried about what she knew. That I didn't. Why wouldn't she book back in with me?! [emoji12]

Once I got seaweed. No joke.

Latest posts

Back