Rate my lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k_lee110788

Reaction score
I have been doing hair for 12 years and now want to move into beauty aswel. I have started by doing a party lash course, I qualified a few weeks ago and after researching different glue and lashes, I decided on ardell. I have just done my 1st set. Opinions please. How can I do better?

Attachments

• received_1973530192672793.jpeg
    received_1973530192672793.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 143
Anyone? I dont think im good enough to start charging yet, they look clumpy? Should i use clear glue instead of black?

Hi Iv trained in individual lashes, I'm guessing by the looks of these they are Russian? Are you using the correct Russian glue? I know it's different to the glue we use on individuals , it doesn't rise up on the lash fan (if that makes sense) :)

For cluster/party lashes they look fine, but party lashes are a whole different ball game to actual individual lashes. Individual lashes or volume lashes take 1 lash (or a handmade fan of very fine lashes) and place it on 1 of the clients individual lashes. You then continue until every healthy lash has an extension on it.
If you're wanting the full effect of individual lashes you would need to do a specific individual lash extensions course, :) x

These are just party lashes, I used ardell cluster lashes and ardell black glue. i plan to advertise them to last 2-4 days and charge £10. So these are ok then?
I will be doing the express lash and semi permanent course this year.

Good effort but I humbly think a little more practice is needed to get the glue ratio right. You'll get there! x

Latest posts

Back