Re-balance tonight and not looking forward to it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
I put a set of nails on my friend about 3 weeks ago and she's coming to me for a re-balance tonight. The problem is that in between these appointments she decided to take herself off to a local nail salon and get a re-balance done there. Now I should imagine she went to a Korean place. I'm a bit mad with her to be honest, why didn't she just ring me up and bring tonights appointment forward? Is attempting to do a re-balance on her tonight going to be a diseaster?

Fluffy said:
I put a set of nails on my friend about 3 weeks ago and she's coming to me for a re-balance tonight. The problem is that in between these appointments she decided to take herself off to a local nail salon and get a re-balance done there. Now I should imagine she went to a Korean place. I'm a bit mad with her to be honest, why didn't she just ring me up and bring tonights appointment forward? Is attempting to do a re-balance on her tonight going to be a diseaster?

Hi fluffy, it does seem strange that she didnt move it forward with you, but try not to worry too much until you have actually seen what condition they are in since you first applied them x let us know how you get on x

Hi There,

I thinks it's strange that she needs a full set, followed by 2 rebalances within 3 weeks...? Are you sure she needs another one?

That's the thing I really can't imagine there's that much work to do. I'm still going to charge her a tenner though (am very newly qualified). I'm just a bit annoyed that she went to someone else.

Well she must be happy with your work - or she wouldn't be coming back. Maybe she thought the grass was greener? If I was you - id just ask her...

XX

She's a friend and I used her as my model when I did my course. I think she actually feels a bit bad that she went somewhere else. I will try and educate her a bit tonight. Will hopefully get them looking lovely again and do such a good job that she doesn't want to go anywhere else again.

Latest posts

Back