re growth healp please..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail buff

Reaction score
hi,im glad to be back on here for the first time in years,ive just finished my nvq level 2 hairdressing and loving it, but now see it as a mine field,. Ihave a client that had a hairdresser use matrix colour graghic on her hair for years with no problems, but the last time she did her root they went ginger,i don't think she left the product on long anough,so now my client had a regrowth of ginger 1" in leanth and a regrowth of 1"5 of base 5/6. so i used affinage blonde cream and powder with 6% prox on her roots for 30min but didn't lift enough,so can i go over it, and for how long. I know it sounds alot but i don't know where to start.ps( the client dus'nt want to go back to her......help

you didnt leave it on long enough! yes u can go over it but i would just use 3% then tone if needed! p.s colour graphics is not meant for global application!!!!

matrix col graphics is DEFO NOT for scalp application. The matrix v-light is for on/off scalp app. Are u sure it was col graph and not a hi lift (these can give quite warm results)

the hairdresser used to use colour graghic in foils not on the salp, but she had so much product build up it looked like full head bleach.the hairdresser told her that it was high lift tint only,i told her that you couldn't get that white blonde with just a high lift tint, the colour graphic contains some bleach product as part of the three way system.i might try affinage ice cream blue mint powder bleach with 3% or 6%.do you think i will get enough with just 3% on the scalp,if not anyother ideas...

Latest posts

Back