Real Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfect Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:p
Just worked out how to post a new thread (at last)..
Completed my foundation CND course in December 2004, trying to start up mobile part time at the moment, getting flyers etc printed up. Was thinking about doing the Real Rebalance day soon and was wondering if its too early or should i wait till i been doing nails a bit longer? Also any tips on starting up be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there Angela, you might want to give the Creative Nail Academy a call as the courses have all changed now. There are a couple of courses which you can do from the point you're at now. Skill Building Application and Skill Building Rebalancing. There is also 1-2-1 training which you could try. As far as the Master Classes are concerned, I was told yesterday when I contacted Creative, that what ever system you are trained in, that you have to be doing it for a year before you can take the Pre-Masters and other Master classes.

HTH

Hi
Thanks for your advice, will give Creative a call on Monday, just so much to learn.
Noticed that you do the Brisa Gel, would eventually like to learn that too but probably best waiting till im an expert at l&p first.

Thanks again

on your foundation were you not shown how to rebalance ? or have i nor read your message correctly |? were you shown how to removal enhancements?

hi caroline
the foundation course does include a whole day on rebalance, but from my experience, this is the one area that most new tech's need most help with.
the skill buiding classes have been introduced so that students can take both the application skills &/or the rebalance classes as many times as they feel they need to.
the classes are applicable to all 3 systems, as the techniques for improving both application & rebalance file prep are the same.
this way students can increase their skill level steadily & continuously until they can take their master classes.
liza x

thanks for the under standing of the new system, having previous used creative, on my conversion rebalance was not taught? hence the question

hi caroline
you're right, conversion isn't technically a "technical training", it's product training & also used to assess each students skill level to advise on continued training.
the new system means we can pass students on straight away, rather than making them wait.
liza

thankyou, lisa

no worries, glad i could help x

Latest posts

Back