Referral letter to GP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently doing a VTCT course and need to provide a letter for clients to give to their GP if they require their referral for treatment. Is there a specific protocol for this, could someone help me and point me in the right direction please?

All help greatly appreciated.

How odd. I did VTCT in Nail Services at a reputable college, but we were never asked to give a referral letter. All we had to do was gently recommend to the client that she visit her GP if anything alarmed you (but obviously you don't alarm her) as we are not allowed to diagnose. Perhaps the course is different?

We need to write a letter for the client to take to her GP so all he needs to do is sign it to say she is ok to receive the treatment.

Any suggestions on how to word it?

Many thanks

I have done a course at Creative and the letter they suggest you write goes as follows:
Doctors name
Explain you are a nail technician and then your name
Then explain that their patirnt has expressed wishes to have nail enhancements applied-providing a permanent coating of plastic polymer chemically bonded to the natural nail plate, and you require the doctors permissin to go ahead with the service.
Then leave a space for the patients (your clients) name.
Ask for a letter or leave a space for the doc to sign.
Hope this helps
Michelle
xx

Latest posts

Back