Rejuvapen vs Dr Dermic pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tlctina

Reaction score
Hey all. Looking for a lil advise. Love to include Microneedling in my salon .Amy if u guys use Rejuvapen or Dr Dermic pen and any of u no difference.thanks a mill

I don’t know the difference but do buy your pen from a reputable supplier where you can also get needles. I like having a pen that can take different needle sizes. I mainly use a 42 needle and a 3 x

Thank u . Can I ask wat brand u use

I teach Microneedling and use and sell the Dermoplus pen. It has different needle configurations and has two batteries but can also run on the mains if you’re like me and forget to charge the batteries [emoji23]
Needles are £5.80 as well so not crazy prices!

Vic x

Thanks so much for your reply. Is it possible for u to send me info on the Dermoplus pen .I'm in Ireland so dunno if u supply here also

Hi @Tlctina I’ll private message you x

I teach Microneedling and use and sell the Dermoplus pen. It has different needle configurations and has two batteries but can also run on the mains if you’re like me and forget to charge the batteries [emoji23]
Needles are £5.80 as well so not crazy prices!

Vic x

Heyy could I possibly get some information on microneedling training and prices for dermoplus pen

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi @nataliemc could you one your email address and I’ll send some details over x

Have a look at the raffine pen from 4emedical also the fusion pen from koreesa

Latest posts

Back