Removal problems! Need help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
I had a client last night with gel polish mani she wanted removing. She had it done in Spain and it looked to me like acrylics so I filed off top layer and soaked in acetone for 15 mins but no joy at all. I left one hand in acetone in the hope it wd work and wrapped the other with foil but still no joy! She was really concerned that she had these nails and the troubles we were having in removing them. I advised she cd go to a salon that practises acrylics and have them drilled off but she had had a bad experience before and did not want to do that. My advice was to let them grow out naturally as I certainly did not want to be responsible for ruining her nails. I suggested a soak off gel mani over the top in a dark colour and they actually looked fine and I gave her some oil. is coming back in two weeks for reapp so any advice on how I might be able to remove these nails or do you think it best I let them grow out for her as I suggested? New scenario for me...

Sounds like coloured hard gel which would need to be filed off. x

Oh joy! Thank you cheeky chic xx

Latest posts

Back