Renting a space for fillers/Botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've recently opened my salon 6 months ago and I'm venturing into renting a space to someone who does Botox and fillers.
Has anyone else done this? I've spoken to my insurance and they've said as she's separate to me if anything went wrong it wouldn't affect me.
As she wants the room for one day a month what rate do you charge?

Many thanks

Lydia xx

I have tried it a few times and both times same problem within first month or so they're moaning expecting you to get them clients , even thou at the start I clearly explained contract self employed there business etc . I pref a set rent and let them take responsibility for there business .

I have tried it a few times and both times same problem within first month or so they're moaning expecting you to get them clients , even thou at the start I clearly explained contract self employed there business etc . I pref a set rent and let them take responsibility for there business .

Thanks for your reply! Did you have to have a license from the council?

Not me it's there business , I checked they had permits insurance sharps box certificates etc

Latest posts

Back