Renting Rooms at Hair Salon!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexaMinx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been recently offered two beauty rooms for use within a hairdressers. The hair salon has been around for years and has a good client base. I am meeting with the managers on Friday to discuss terms and payment etc. (Can anyone give me a rough idea of what rates etc are good and what would be considered too high!)

There are 2 rooms each a fair size, both with sinks and heating, one has a shower. Also have my own kitchen and toilet.

I would really appreciate your comments.
Thanks Alexa

Each salon really does vary! Depends on their location and client base.

I rent out 2 rooms in a hairdressers and the lady takes 25% of my earnings which I'm happy with.

hths x

Thanks for that! Useful to compare!

Your welcome, once you have spoken to the manager and shes given you a price to rent it or percentage come back on here post on this thread and let us know so we can see if its too much or sounds reasonable.

Hope all goes well for you
x

I will do. Thanks so much honey! x

Hey i rent 2 rooms above a hairdressers and mine is a good price. Im using one room for tanning and the other room for everything else. If you want i can pm you the price and any questions you have i can answer x
Posted via Mobile Device

If you could that would be fantastic!! Im looking to do something very similar to yourself. I have got my meeting tomorrow at 6.30pm so will let you know what I have been offered.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back