Requesting payment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studdedskull

Reaction score
I have a question regarding payment. As a nail tech, when you provide services for weddings, photoshoots etc at what point do you request payment? I am new to this and I just always imagined it as awkward to ask a bride for payment after doing her nails as she'd have a million and one things to on her mind that day. If doing a photoshoot for a magazine or providing nailart services for an event like a product launch how does it work with getting paid, do you invoice them or what? I know it's silly but its a little thing that's keeping me back from going mobile as I want to be professional about requesting payment. Thanks in advance. Sarah

I would probably ask for a deposit at time of booking and then the remainder on the day.
When I do wedding nails though the bride usually comes before her wedding day, therefore I treat her as I normally would a client and take payment at the time of her appointment.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back