Results driven skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nataliex90

Reaction score
Hi! I am a beauty therapist and have recently started renting a room within a hairdressers. I currently use Clarins for my facials and people seem to like it for relaxing facials and the products are nice. However I want to offer another brand that's a bit more results driven - I have been looking at Eve Taylor, Medik8 and Monu through recommendations on here. I did have the environ rep out but think the start up is a bit high for me at the moment, and not sure if I will be able to charge high end prices for my facials. I'm also thinking of introducing an electrical machine and was looking at the Carlton machine that does microcurrent and colour therapy, or the one that does galvanic and HF too. Would these skincare brands work with this machine? Just looking for some advice on what brand to go for!! Thanks for reading

Eve Taylor are very results driven and also have the relaxing benefits an aromatherapy brand brings. They have products suitable for microcurrent, Iontophoresis and pre and post microdermabrasion. Pricing is fantastic and is very easy to retail and get repeat purchases.

Natalie - I'm the UK distributor for Swissdermyl, a luxury and effective results driven skincare range. We have no minimum orders, at start up or ever after. We're also 100% salon exclusive; your clients cannot buy the products online, on TV, or on the high street.
Do let me know if you'd like some more info :)

Eve Taylor are brill and really low starting order. We use their MD range with our skinbase machine and it's great.

I use Decleor and my clients love it, results driven and one that is a recognised brand with great training included, but I also have Skinbase microdermabrasion machine which I have on a payg which means I didn't have a massive outlay.

Latest posts

Back