rhinestones ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
could u tell me how i apply them ? and also nail stickers ?
how do u pick and place the little things !

lisaowens said:
could u tell me how i apply them ? and also nail stickers ?
how do u pick and place the little things !
Hi Lisa,

To pick up rhinestones dip the tip of an orange stick into your barbacide and then touch your rhinestone. You'll find that it will stick to the orange stick, then place on the nail. I always apply a layer ofbase coat first that way the rhinestone is able to stick to it without moving. As for nail stickers i use tweezers and hold it on tothe nail with an orange stick.

I hope this makes sense to you.

i prefer nail glue to fix rhinestones. i squeeze a little dot onto a safe surface [i use the middle bits that you pop out of disposable forms or a bit of the backing sheet] then i dip the pointed end of an orange stick in, apply this to the nail, then theres just a trace of glue left on the stick and i use it to pick up and place the stone.:biggrin:

i wet the end of a matchstick and place the rhinestone either in:

- wet enamel, and then do a top coat over (supershiny makes it sparkle),
- uncured gel (then cure it and then apply the uv gloss which really makes them sparkle)
- or uncured acrylic.

I pick up rhinestones with an orange stick with a little blue tack stuck to the end. I apply one layer of topcoat, nearly dry and pick up the sparkly side of the stone and stick to nail, then apply another coat. I pick up nail stickers with tweezers.HTH.xxx

Latest posts

Back