Right CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie price

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just joined salon geek. I recently purchased the CND starter kit, however it has come with a classy lamp, is this ok to use ? I thought it would be sent with the official CND lamp ?

Thank you !

That sounds odd.
Who did you purchase through?
Sweet squared or Ellisons are the only authorised wholesalers for Shellac.

It might be something new though that I just haven't heard about. Can you upload a pic for us?

That sounds odd.
Who did you purchase through?
Sweet squared or Ellisons are the only authorised wholesalers for Shellac.

It might be something new though that I just haven't heard about. Can you upload a pic for us?

Attachments

• IMG_1515.PNG
    IMG_1515.PNG
    487.3 KB · Views: 141
It looks like this the kit. Can't remember where I brought it from but will dig out the details ! Worrying it could be a fake maybe !

It looks like this the kit. Can't remember where I brought it from but will dig out the details ! Worrying it could be a fake maybe !

If it was purchased through an unauthorised distributor, then yes there's a possibility you have an incompatible lamp and maybe even fake products too.

Sweet squared and Ellisons don't sell kits that look like that. They wouldn't sell a starter kit with any lamp other than the CND led. Find out where you bought the kit from and contact them as it could possibly be fake products too. Hope you get it sorted :)

Hi
Yes these kits can be bought on eBay so I wouldn't trust the products. Even if the shellac were genuine you still need the CND light for correct curing.

Any chance you can return the kit to the seller and get a refund?

Then purchase from S2 or Ellisons. (You will need to send qualification evidence to set up an account)
Hope you get sorted.

If you've paid using PayPal you can do a buyer dispute for 6 months after purchase.

Sorry definitely not official CND starter kit, see if you can return

Thank you for your help everyone ! Will be opening a dispute this evening !! Then will only purchase from Ellison or sweet squared !

Does anybody have an email for CND direct or a CND rep who could write anemail for me explaining that genuine kits come with the CND lamp and therefore this is not legit ?
Currently battling a claim with PayPal and think this would help. No wonder I have noticed the only two sets I have done with this kit have been completely rubbish !
Thank you !

Try calling SweetSquared, they may be able to help you?

i would be worried as well the lamp does not look like its a new CND lamp !

Latest posts

Back