Roller waxing help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacewen

Reaction score
Hi all,

im quite new to the site and loving all the info on the site.

Anyway i have purchased my 1st roller waxing heater, previously i have always used a wax pot and spatula. However i always thought roller waxing was potentially quicker. I have never used a roller wax system before but didnt think it could be that complicated!

I decided to go for the starter roller waxing pack from hive which only contains one handheld waxer but i thought it would be a good start.

The waxer came today and i was really excited to use it however i have heated it up and using the mini roller head i thought i would practice by doing my own brows.

There must be something i am doing wrong as the wax does not seem to be come through the roller and when it does it clogs and comes out in big blobs?? :rolleyes:

I initially thought that maybe the wax wasnt hot enough however it has now been heating for over 2 hours on full so it definately cant be that??

I then thought maybe i had clogged this roller head so tried another one ( a large one this time) and it is still causing me the same problems......

Im very confused and not too sure if i am just being thck but cant think there is that much more to it??

Please help. :cry:

Stacey xx

When you pick up your cartridge, turn it upside down and hold it like that until you see 2 bubbles rise,
when the 2 bubbles have risen you should be fine to roll on the wax nice and evenly hth

Latest posts

Back