Rotary Brush Cleansing and Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Please help - I have been all round the houses for days searching for this info.

I am doing a project for college and the brief is to: select 2 pieces of electrotherapy equipment, one must be contemporary, treat 2 clients over 3 week period and compare and evaluate the results.

The pieces of equip I have been given to research are: Microdermabrasion (contemporary) and the rotary brush cleanser.

I am OK with gettting info on microdermabrasion but I'm finding it really difficult to get into on the rotary brush cleanser though have sent off to Depilex and such like for brochures.

Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find reports/surveys or whatever that compares traditional salon treatments with new comtemporary equipment - have done a search on here but cannot find what I am looking for. Or does anyone know of a book that might help me?

Please help - I know its a tough one!

Thanks x

Hi I think they have given you a tough one here! I think if I remember correctly that Habia did a survey - you might get some info from this. Contact them and see if they can help. Also contact Carlton - they have been going for ages and was known as Taylor Reeson in my day. The do brush cleansing and microdermabrasion and they may be able to help with trends in its usage etc.

Hi there,

Are you studying Beauty Therapy HND?

If you are then it sounds very similar to what myself and my classmates are required to do as part of our course, although our assignment requires us to compare and contrast 2 machines which we have used with 2 clients over a 12 week period. working with each client for 6 weeks each. And using a contemporary machine/treatment with one client and a more traditional machine/treatment with the other and as far as i understand the requirements of the assignment are for us to compare and contrast the results of each based on our own findings. :)

Hi there,

Are you studying Beauty Therapy HND?

If you are then it sounds very similar to what myself and my classmates are required to do as part of our course, although our assignment requires us to compare and contrast 2 machines which we have used with 2 clients over a 12 week period. working with each client for 6 weeks each. And using a contemporary machine/treatment with one client and a more traditional machine/treatment with the other and as far as i understand the requirements of the assignment are for us to compare and contrast the results of each based on our own findings. :)

As this thread dates back to 2008, I would imagine that the Original Poster has long since completed her project (and hopefully passed her course).

Latest posts

Back