Routes hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justina.pet

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

Any opinions about this supplier?

I tried them, didn't like the hair personally x

What was wrong with them? Poor quality?

B

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found them dry and tangled quickly

I think they're hair is brilliant, their customer service is really good too and they've just launched tape ins

My client had a full on disaster with their hair a few weeks back after the swimming pool she went under a warm shower to rinse and they all clumped together in a giant matted solid lump! She'd had it eight weeks. Had to remove as a lump as no amount of oil and hours would unclump the hair. It was completely solid like the glue had melted and then set. She was terrified I'd have to shave her hair off to remove them. I managed to save her hair, but she is now put of extensions for life losing me a client. So no, I wouldn't recommend.

Routes advise on their aftercare sheet on their website not to submerge hair extensions in chlorine so if your client has gone on to do this and its created an issue thats not exactly routes fault is it??

Screenshot_20170721-092456.png

Routes advise on their aftercare sheet on their website not to submerge hair extensions in chlorine so if your client has gone on to do this and its created an issue thats not exactly routes fault is it??

'Chlorine will severely dry the extensions'.
We all know swimming will diminish the life expectancy of the hair. That is what I had advised and she understood that she would need to replace them sooner than expected if she chose to swim. She did have it tied but even so. This was not severely dryed this was completely destroyed. The whole back section became a giant dread in seconds. Do you think that is a normal reaction to swimming? Considering that a vast majority of hair extension wearers will go on holiday use the swimming pool without a cap and not have this reaction?

Ive seen the same thing happen many times over the years with ladies who swim with extensions, i find it easier to just advise its a no go right form the start x

Latest posts

Back