Russian lashes lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria Ashmore

Reaction score
Hi. I've been trained in classic semi permenant lashes for about 5yrs and feel very confident. My client's range from 2 to 4 weeks for maintenance. I've trained in Russian volume lashes about a month ago, they look amazing but they are not lasting a week with client's before needing a Infill. I've done everything to make sure the lashes are clean and dry, more glue, less glue, applying different ways. I just don't understand why they won't last! Really don't want my reputation to go down hill but at the same time I understand it takes time. If you have any advice on why you might think they aren't lasting, I would be very grateful.. X

Hi. I've been trained in classic semi permenant lashes for about 5yrs and feel very confident. My client's range from 2 to 4 weeks for maintenance. I've trained in Russian volume lashes about a month ago, they look amazing but they are not lasting a week with client's before needing a Infill. I've done everything to make sure the lashes are clean and dry, more glue, less glue, applying different ways. I just don't understand why they won't last! Really don't want my reputation to go down hill but at the same time I understand it takes time. If you have any advice on why you might think they aren't lasting, I would be very grateful.. X
It could be that your glue is drying/curing before you put it on the natural lash. Isolate first than dip extension in glue and apply. Try using a medium speed glue. Keep an eye on the humidity and temperature...xx

Hello hope you dont mind me asking but with normal individual lashes, how much do you charge for maintenance, and how many weeks inbetween treatments please x

Latest posts

Back