saks NVQ Beauty Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curious

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ok i am new to this site but i am completely and utterly addicted to it!!!!!!!! :D

I posted something on here today and as i have been off work i decided to spend ALL day on the internet looking up Beauty Therapy courses,

i cant afford to quit my job and go back to college, and apprenticships is out of the questions (i have just found out what they pay - great if i was 16! but not now that i a own my own home and am saving to be married)

soooo i was looking at other options, i found a college in Durham that do Beauty Therapy but i was at work at the times it started so would miss the first two hours and cant change my working hours

but have found Saks. its £3000 and you can pay in installments which is helpful, thats for the NVQ Level 2 and then its another £3000 for the NVQ Level 3 they are both 25 week evening courses

i just wondered what everyones thoughts on this were?

i also seen the BSY Group, has anyone heard of these ? its an @ home course so you would do all the theory at home and then do 1 days practical class, but is this really worth it? can you get all the training you need in this time? i am not so sure?

Saks is a big name and everyone has heard of them so i am guessing they will be worth the money?

has anyone does either BSY or Saks courses before??

love to hear from you all!

love Jen xxxxxxxxx:lick:

I thought SAKS were hair ???
it wouldn't be the first time i was wrong lol

Hi Loublou they are both Hair and Beauty!

they seem to be really good??hope so!!!!!! haha x

Latest posts

Back