Salon appointment book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good appointment book or know where I can get a good book that's dated, has 15 minute time slots (including hours from 9-8pm)

I am really struggling to find one! The only one I can find is brown line one that I have now, it's over £50 so was trying to find a cheaper one as thought this is quite a lot for a appointment book?

The one I have now has four columns but only really need two or three .

Would really appreciate any help.

Michaela x

Does anyone have a good appointment book or know where I can get a good book that's dated, has 15 minute time slots (including hours from 9-8pm)

I am really struggling to find one! The only one I can find is brown line one that I have now, it's over £50 so was trying to find a cheaper one as thought this is quite a lot for a appointment book?

The one I have now has four columns but only really need two or three .

Would really appreciate any help.

Michaela x
Hi Michaela, have you looked at an online system? It will do a whole lot more for your business than just the appointment book. baxus is a great one to start out with

Hi Michaela, maybe you should try Booksy for business. It is an appointment system that brings you and your client together. Thanks to calendar management you and your clients may make appointments via app. What's more even if it's after hours, Booksy is available to your clients. You could try with free 14-days trial. If you want to learn more, just let me know.

Hi lovely I use shedul it's an online booking system that sends out notifications and reminders too your clients and allows them too book in directly from any social media pages 24/7. It's also helpful with doing your accounts and it tells you which treatments have been most popular so you can keep an eye on what's not so popular and maybe do offers
Www.shedul.com

Hi lovely I use shedul it's an online booking system that sends out notifications and reminders too your clients and allows them too book in directly from any social media pages 24/7. It's also helpful with doing your accounts and it tells you which treatments have been most popular so you can keep an eye on what's not so popular and maybe do offers
Www.shedul.com
My new work doesn't have an online system and I've been having a look to hopefully get them to move with the times, main problem is everyone apart from me is self employed and the owner doesn't know if everyone will want to do this, main problem could be as it's hair and beauty and the hairdressers work on 45 minute appointments and do another client while colour is developing, do you know if this is something you can set up so it splits the appointments and can you select certain appointment times available, to ensure they don't end up wasting time so it keeps their day following?

Yes it's possible too split the appointments when you enter them into the system lovely. No if it's online the client gets too view what times are available and selects what is convenient too them unfortunately xxxx

Latest posts

Back