Salon extraction unit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zamosangel

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an extraction unit for my home nail salon? I'm having a summerhouse built and want to know what everyone else uses as my table doesn't have a built in one x

Can anyone recommend an extraction unit for my home nail salon? I'm having a summerhouse built and want to know what everyone else uses as my table doesn't have a built in one x
You can buy them to fit into your desk ( has to cut cut) from R.E.M.
I have one in my desk, it cones with one filter that you can hoover off, but I have bought lots of porous dust sheets from wilco and cut 120 perfect sized pieces so I use one per client then wash then all at the end of the month.
I have 2 strong bathroom style extractors fitted in my wall 75 cm down from the ceiling. You'd have to check the data on this as this is just from memory but I'm sure at that height is where fumes will linger so this sucks them away. This is my third time I have set up a salon environment and it's the best. Window open ajar even in winter to get a through draft with the extractors eliminating any odours and a desk vent for eliminate the dust.

Latest posts

Back