Salon Services courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floss26

Reaction score
I'm a complete beginner and have been looking for a basic manicure/pedicure course to get me started but I'm struggling to find one locally. I've just discovered that they run nail courses at my local Salon Services - I know people on here generally don't seem to rate Sally's but does anyone have any experience of their training, good or bad?

A few years ago I did a nail extention course with Sally's and it was an absolute waste of time and money! I personally wouldn't dream of doing another course with them because it was just a joke. But that is just from my experience xx

I did the complete nail technician and marvel lash eyelash extensions with them.. And in my opinion was a complete waste of my time and money and have since done conversion courses to lash perfect and bio sculpture.. Didnt rate the training and the products really were not great at all.. Especially the marvel lash glue..!! Im sure some people will have got on fine but i wish id never wasted my money.. Sometimes its worth travelling for training because in the long run it cost me alot more and wasted my time!! But everyones got there own opinions :).. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I really wouldn't recommend training with them.

I used to work at a Sally's that ran these courses and have seen first hand the shocking quality of the nails they deem acceptable :o(

Tracy x

Thanks for the feedback guys - I did think it all sounded a bit too good to be true.

Oh well - back to the drawing board! :green:

This was what I was looking for thank you

Latest posts

Back